Monday, March 28, 2011

Hive Guide Update

I've recently added a new section to the guide.
Poly Nuc's
I also intend to make a few other minor changes in the next few days. The guide is now approximately 25 Meg so it will take some time to download so please be patient if you click on the Hive Guide cover picture in the side bar or alternatively the link below. 


Hive Guide2011


Once again thank you for all the feedback, I really appreciate that you took the time to email me to let me know what you think of the guide and all requests to use it as part of a training package for new bee keepers. 


Good News
Several people have made requests for another guide, one subject seems to be very popular so I am happy to let you know I will be working on new guide to do with bee keeping but not hives which will be available later this year.
Mike